Just about a year ago, developers were mainly debating on whether they should be using Angular or React for their projects. But over the course of 2018, we saw a growth of interest in a third player called Vue.js. Looking forward into 2022, this post is a comprehensive guide on which is perhaps the right solution for you: Angular vs React vs Vue.
Let’s have a look at some well-known names that are using Angular vs React vs Vue:
- It is developed by Google and utilized in its Google Ad Words applications
- The Guardian, a leading company in publishing sector
- Weather.com, highly used website for weather forecast around the globe
- It was developed and used for the maintenance and coding of Facebook ad campaigns. Along with some other Facebook products as well.
- Twitter, a globally popular social networking site
- The highly popular and high-traffic messaging app, WhatsApp
- The photo sharing a well-known social media platform, Instagram
- 9Gag, social networking site for sharing trending content
- Git-Lab, a repository manager that allows the team to develop or duplicate code